Would you like to learn how you can move more freely?
Do you feel stiff on a daily basis or have low grade pain, aches and niggles?
Or feel out of balance in or out of the saddle?
Imagine if you could learn a safe and effective way to get YOURSELF moving better!
Well now you can!
This workshop will give you a BESPOKE SOLUTION to getting YOURSELF moving more FREELY!
During the workshop we will cover:
- An understanding of Biomechanics
- How a functional leg length discrepancy can affect your movement
- What can cause a functional leg length discrepancy
- You will get a Mini Biomechanics Screen to assess your pelvic function and if you have a leg length discrepancy
- How you can fix your leg length discrepancy and improve your movement through a series of Muscle Energy Techniques (MET’s)
- A workout using a range of mobility and strength exercises, including core exercises to aid the MET’s
- The tools to take home with you to keep you MOVING FREELY!
We run various different workshops with differnt themes.
The workshops are based in our private studio at Bunny Riding School.
Suitable for EVERYONE, both horse riders and non horse riders, those who haven’t exercised in a while and those who exercise regularly.
If you would like to improve the way you move, ease those aches and pains, learn how you can keep yourself in tip top condition, and feel better, these workshops are for you!
Spaces are limited to just 4 people per workshop!
Payment in full secures your place
Thursday 6th December – 6pm-7.30pm. Core Strength & Pelvic Stability. £25 per person.
Please message or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more info and to book your place!
Remember only 4 places available!
2019 Workshop Dates Coming Soon!