Do you want to improve your riding and fitness levels, but have no idea where to start?
Personal Training with RideFit Academy is the best way to achieve your goals and have a long lasting effect on your fitness levels and your riding.
Whatever your goals may be, with Personal Training they are achievable.
You will have a programme specifically designed and conducted in our private studio, by a fully qualified Level 3 Personal Trainer and Biomechanics Coach, with your goals and needs in mind.
Plus continued support along your journey to success.
Private Personal Training is for you if you…
- Would like to work on specific exercises that will improve your riding and your confidence.
- Want a programme that is based around your needs and goals.
- Have no idea what you are doing in the gym, and would like to make sure you’re making the most of your time exercising.
- Need a kick up the backside and lack motivation.
- Want to accelerate your results.
- Lack confidence in the gym or in group fitness classes.
There are a number of packages that I offer starting from £160 per month…
To find out more and to discuss which package will be best for you drop me and email at email@example.com or to book a free strategy call fill in your contact details below.
I started training with Tiff because I wanted to improve my core strength, symmetry and overall strength and fitness on my journey to competing at 4* level again.
Training with Tiff means that I make the most out of each session, without having the hassle of going to the gym, and I know that I’m doing the right exercises to help me with my riding goals.
We have concentrated a lot on core strength, and making sure that the correct muscles are being used when they should be. I have certainly noticed a difference in my riding and how the horses have been going. And I really felt the difference in my performance at Burghley Horse Trials 2015 in all 3 phases.
– Emilie Chandler