Here at RideFit Academy I’ve created an Online programme just for horse riders, because, well, lets face it, horses are time consuming…
So if you…
Struggle to find time to workout?
Maybe you hate the gym?
Do you even know what you are doing when you work out?
When it comes to your horse you know exactly what you are doing and how often to exercise them to keep them in tip top conditition.
But when it comes to your own fitness – help!
Well help is at hand.
I have been riding since I was 8 years old and I am a professional Personal Trainer specialising in horse-rider fitness.
I worked as a Groom from the age of 18 so I know what it’s like looking after horses, and understand how time consuming they are.
When you’ve been at work all day, been and sorted the horses, and most likely ridden, the last thing you feel like doing is exercising!
You’re probably starving and just want your dinner so the last thing on YOUR mind is a workout.
It’s easy to fall into the habit of not training. I’ve been guilty of it too.
Going to the gym can be time consuming…going home, getting changed into your kit, going back out and driving to the gym…you’ve soon added another few hours to your already busy day!
That’s why I came up with the idea of an online training program for people just like me – Ridefit Online is designed for horse riders who want to improve their fitness and their riding.
It can be done in the comfort of your own home with minimal equipment…and you can even do it in your joddys if you wish!
So why should you listen to me?
Here’s my top 5 reasons.
- I combine my horse-riding background with my professional career.
- I love what I do.
- I am the horse-rider fitness expert for Horse Magazine and Horsemanship Journal Magazine as a regular feature writer.
- I have seven year’s experience in the industry.
- I have worked with professional riders such as Emilie Chandler
So why should you invest in my online program?
Here’s the top 10 reasons.
- It’s very specific to your riding needs allowing you to get the most out of your performance.
- Designed to save you time so that you don’t feel you need to spend hours in the gym.
- You can do it at home making it’s easier to fit into your schedule.
- Keeps you accountable and on track with weekly goal setting.
- Works your core and therefore it improves your seat and leg position.
- Improves your overall strength and fitness.
- Helps you to build your confidence both in and out of the saddle.
- Increases your mobility and flexibility.
- Your relationship with your horse will improve due to your increased strength and stability in the saddle.
- You will feel fit and fab!
So what do you get?
- Initial 8 week program
- 1 new workout each week
- Access to Members/client area on the website which takes you to your own personal program
- A free downloadable App where your can access your program via your mobilie phone
- Each exercise has a video and written description
- A weekly task/tip
- Goal setting at the begining of the week
- Accountability at the end of each week
The aim of the program is to feel fitter, stronger and improve your riding performance without it taking up all your time.
All for just £19.95!!
To book your place on this exciting new online program just click the link below!
I am only at the start of my fitness and weight loss and it has been great to have an online workout that I can do from home. No gym membership, no special equipment and I can fit it in to my schedule on my own terms. In 6 weeks (which spanned Christmas!!) I have nearly lost a stone and numerous inches and am starting to feel fitter and that this is possible.
– Tamara Inness